Have you always wanted to:
- Travel the world and have peak experiences?
- Give back and help children in poverty stricken nations such as Africa, Europe, South America and Asia?
- Have your own business and work from home?
- Have time and financial freedom to do what you really want to do?
Then if you are in Manchester, England on Wednesday 4th March come along to an event I’m hosting and I’ll show you how you can do all of the above and more.
Get your FREE ticket here now. Tickets are limited so don’t wait too long. Look forward to meeting you and showing you how you can experience more Fun, Freedom and Fulfilment in your life.
Leancia 🙂 x
Well it is almost the end of 2014 and business wise it has been a crazy, roller coaster of a ride as I attempted again to become an entrepreneur. I am really excited to share my journey with you all in 2015 and to share why I chose to do this and the lessons I’ve […]
I am so excited for this expedition, my first time going to Africa, I know it’s going to be life changing. I’m so excited to go and serve alongside the people of Uganda and be apart of the local community there for 15 days. Please consider sponsoring me, I have until the 7th May to reach my target, not long at all but I know I can do it with your help. If you are not in the UK you can also donate by PayPal and the all monies go straight to the charity.
This is a journey that I know this woman (me), will return from changed FOREVER!! You can donate on my giving page: www.virginmoneygiving.com/leanciadonaldson
Thanks for your support 🙂
I’ve done this a number of times now and I’m not going to lie and say it’s all been peaches and cream; it hasn’t always paid off. But, the times when it has have been the most liberating and rewarding for myself and others. Refuse to shrink, be your brilliant self and choose to ‘Dare Greatly.’
Thank you Brene Brown 🙂 x
- 1 Chicken breast
- Handful of spinach
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Chopped tomatoes, seasoned (season with chopped onions, salt, pepper, lemon juice)
1) Take your chicken breast and place in a zip lock bag; using a rolling pin whack the chicken breast until it’s the same thickness all the way round.
2) Brush the chicken on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Brush a frying pan with oil and add the chicken and cook until the chicken has cooked through and is no longer pink in the middle.
3) Once cooked remove chicken and place on tin foil in a baking tray. Add your chopped, seasoned tomatoes on top of the chicken followed by two slices of mozzarella. Place the chicken in the oven to broil and remove when cheese is melted.
4) Take your spinach and spread on a plate, garnish with more seasoned chopped tomatoes and your sliced avocado. Take your broiled mozzarella chicken and place on top of the spinach. To finish, drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.
Enjoy 🙂 x