- 1 Chicken breast
- Handful of spinach
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Chopped tomatoes, seasoned (season with chopped onions, salt, pepper, lemon juice)
1) Take your chicken breast and place in a zip lock bag; using a rolling pin whack the chicken breast until it’s the same thickness all the way round.
2) Brush the chicken on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Brush a frying pan with oil and add the chicken and cook until the chicken has cooked through and is no longer pink in the middle.
3) Once cooked remove chicken and place on tin foil in a baking tray. Add your chopped, seasoned tomatoes on top of the chicken followed by two slices of mozzarella. Place the chicken in the oven to broil and remove when cheese is melted.
4) Take your spinach and spread on a plate, garnish with more seasoned chopped tomatoes and your sliced avocado. Take your broiled mozzarella chicken and place on top of the spinach. To finish, drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.
Enjoy 🙂 x